We would like to inform you that “Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data” (from here on “GDPR”) provides for the protection of people and other subjects with regards to personal data. AGRICOLA2000 S.c.p.a., as Data “Controller”, as provided for by Article 13 of the GDPR, therefore presents the following information:
- AGRICOLA2000 S.c.p.a. will process the personal data that will be included in the form.
- SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA:The personal data that will be in possession of AGRICOLA2000 S.c.p.a.are gathered directly from the subject as the form is filled out.
- DATA CONTROLLER:The data controller isAgricola2000 s.c.p.a., with legal head office in via Trieste, 9 – 20067 Tribiano (MI), VAT Number IT07045490153, reachable by phone number +39 02 90631186 or by email at email@example.com.
- DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASES: the processing of your data, gathered and archived in relation to the form being filled out, has as its legal base your consent and is carried out for the following purposes: purposes related to the use of the services offered by the site, downloading informative material, supplying assistance and support services, purposes related to legal obligations (issuing bills, invoices, payments, statistical purposes, sending informative and advertising material, notifying promotional initiatives, even through the use of electronic mail, managing activities of market profiling.
- DATA RECIPIENTS: Within the limits defined by the purposes, your data may be communicated to partners, consulting companies, private companies, Nei limiti pertinenti alle finalità di trattamento indicate, i Suoi dati potranno essere comunicati a partner, società di consulenza, aziende private, appointed as external Processors by the Data Controller. Your data will be in no way subject to disclosure. The Processors are precisely defined in the Privacy Document, that is periodically updated.
- INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSMISSION: the gathered data will not be subject to international transmission.
- STORAGE PERIOD: the gathered data will be stored for for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed (“principle of storage limitation”, art.5, GDPR) or with respect to the limitations in compliance with the law. The check on the obsolescence of the gathered data in relation to the purposes for which they are processed is conducted periodically.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT: The data subject always has the right to request from the Controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability, to withdraw consent at any time exercising this and other rights provided for by the GDPR through direct communication to the Controller. The data subjects may also lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
- REQUIRED DATA PROVISION: We inform you that the provision of personal data is optional for some fields while it is required for others (marked by an asterisk) and the missing provision of the required data results in the NON-submission of the form.
- REQUIRED CONSENT:Giving consent to data processing through the relative check is optional but necessary to proceed with the submission of the form.
- MODALITIES OF DATA PROCESSING:The personal data you provide will be subject to processing in compliance with the aforementioned regulations and the confidentiality obligations by which the Data Controller’s activity is guided. The data will be processed by both digital and physical instruments and any other suitable support, respecting the adequate technical and organizational measures as provided for by the GDPR.